The Adventures of Karman and her webcam.

Part 1.

Photobucket
Here's a moderately sane photo to begin with. Look at me. I look perfectly harmless, like a little lost puppy. You can't hurt me, I'll use my sad eyes at you. And cry.

Photobucket
HA! FOOLED YOU. Idiot. What do you think I am? Some sorta loser?

Photobucket
No, I am not a loser. Watch me balance my pen. Betcha can't do that, can you? CAN YOU?

Photobucket
I'm cooler than you.

Photobucket
I pwn your ass with my uber teddy bear hat.

Photobucket
Multi-functional too. Aren't you jealous?

Photobucket
I even use it to practise kisses. Ha. Ha. Ha. No, I'm kidding. I'm a real girl and I go kiss real boys.

Photobucket
I mean, who can resist this mug? Look, I'll even frame it for you.

Photobucket
Can't touch this.

Okay. That was...complete and utter crap. Uhm, it's 12:11am...and I'm really, really bored. Cut me some slack will ya?

Bye!
K a y

PS: Thank you JC for the pics which you saved from our webcam convo. (You ninja, you.)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home